Austria Money

Austria For entry into Austria needed a passport and visa. With the accession of Austria to the Schengen area on Dec. 1, 1997 to issue a single Schengen visa the following categories:
A Visa (Transit Visa to travel by plane) - a visa to foreign persons, who should have a Schengen visa at the time of transit in the international transit area of the airport. This visa does not permit entry to the territory of Austria.
Visa B (transit visa) - visa for foreign persons who should have a Schengen visa to transit through the territory of the Schengen countries from a country that has not acceded to the Schengen agreement in another country not to join the Schengen agreement. This visa is issued for travel for up to 5 days.
Visa C (for short stay) gives the right to enter the Schengen area for up to 90 days within 6 months from first entry into one of the Schengen countries.
National D visa entitles to stay in Austria from 3 to 6 months without a permit for temporary stay or residence permit. This visa is valid only for transit through the Schengen countries for up to 5 days, but not to stay in other Schengen countries.

Tourist Visa
To obtain a tourist visa to Austria must have:
• Passport, valid for three months after the expiration of the visa;
• Original letter of invitation;
• One fully and accurately completed application form, application (visa application form) to obtain an Austrian visa in German or English, signed personally by the applicant;
• One color photograph glued 3,5 x4, 5 cm on a light background, taken recently before the filing of documents;
• Photocopy of passport (or other identification document) of a person in that position papers to the consulate;
• Hotel bookings plus confirmation of 100% payment for accommodation (fax / original bill), or a voucher for accommodation and service from the Austrian Tourist;
• Proof of the applicant on the availability of funds for travel (such as credit card or bank accounts) + certificate from the employer about the salary for the past three months and a copy of employment contract;
• Health insurance and accident insurance (for an amount not less? 30-000)
• tickets or other travel documents;
• A certificate from the employer indicating income (in English or German) for the unemployed - an extract from a bank account, credit card, etc., for students - a certificate from the study;
• Paid Consular fee of 35 euros (including the amount of bank commission fee will be about 45 euros).

Transit visa
For transit trips would be required:
• Copy of a valid visa of the country of destination, as well as those countries not members of the Schengen • Agreement through which the applicant was leaving Austria, following the path to the destination country;
• Health insurance and accident insurance (for an amount not less than 30000 euros);
• A copy of the ticket on the train or a plane there and back.

For children under 18 years old, traveling separately from their parents, need permission from their parents, certified by a notary.

Processing of visa application form is carried out only if all the required documents. The normal term of registration of documents at the embassy - up to two weeks. The Embassy reserves the right in some cases require additional documents. If necessary, a visa applicant can be personally invited to the Consulate. Documents which should be borne in mind that the person in the photo should occupy not less than 70-80% of the shots, and eyes applicant should not be closed glasses with darkened windows.


All resorts


All hotels