To get visa at the consular department of the Embassy should submit the following documents:
• passport, the validity of not less than six months after the end of the trip;
• 2 color photographs 3 x 4 cm;
• a completed application form signed by the applicant;
• photocopy of the completed pages of internal passport;
• paid the consular fee.
• certificate of employment on company letterhead indicating the position and the salary of the applicant;
• for students and schoolchildren - a certificate from the study;
• Senior citizens - a copy of the pension certificate;
• for non-working - a statement from a relative or a sponsor of financing travel, a certificate from his place of work and photocopy the first page of the passport of the applicant;
• Juvenile - a copy of a birth certificate.
• Children are inscribed in the passport of parents, a separate application form is not filled, their data fit into the profile of parents, and the photos are pasted next to a photograph of a parent questionnaire. If the child leaves, accompanied by a parent or a third person to the questionnaire must attach a copy of a notarized consent to leave the child from the remaining parent (s).
Appointment in the Consular Section of the Embassy of Thailand no. The presence in filing documents is not required. Reception of documents is carried out on weekdays from 09.00 to 13.00. Term visa is 5 days. For persons residing in the territory of the Chechen Republic, the term visa is 14 days.
Consular fee for issuing single-entry visa is U.S. $ 25, Double - $ 50. The collection is paid when filing documents. Consular fees are charged in the same amount as with adults and with children, even if they are written in the passport of parents.
Validity of single-entry visa is 3 months from the date of issuance, the period of stay in the country - 2 months. Validity of double visa is 3 months from the date of issuance, permitted two entry with the duration of stay for two months.
For visa directly at the border crossing should submit the following documents:
• a valid passport valid for at least six months after the end of the trip;
• Two photos 4 x 6 cm (can be photographed directly upon arrival at any international airport in Thailand, the cost - $ 10);
• a completed application form and a card of arrival (departure);
• a completed Declaration;
• paid the visa fee.
• additional workers visa service may require the production of a voucher, return ticket or proof • the financial viability of the tourist for the entire period of stay in the country (Traveler's checks, credit card, cash).
• Children aged 14 years, must necessarily have a passport. For children, inscribed in a parent's passport, visa application form is not filled (in the parent's passport must be affixed photograph of the child who has attained the age of six).
Visa at the border usually takes from 1.5 to 4 hours. Upon arrival at Bangkok airport visa fee is 1000 baht (about 26 U.S. dollars, payable in baht). Money should be changed in advance in the exchange at the airport. At the airport Utapao fee is paid in dollars ($ 26-30, the amount of fee can vary depending on the rate of national currency). The visa fee will be charged in the same amount as with adults and with children, even if they are written in the passport of parents. Validity and cleared at the border, is 14 days.